7 Lobb Crescent BEVERLEY PARK, NSW 2217Sold
Opportunity Knocks in Beverley Park
House Sold - BEVERLEY PARK NSW
Great Location and Size. This home screams potential!
First time offered since built c.1948, this character filled home in one of Beverley Park’s most exclusive and sought after streets, is now awaiting a new family.
Ideally positioned on a 625 sqm approximately parcel of land, this full brick home offers tremendous opportunity to reside, renovate to taste, or rebuild to take advantage of its desirable location (STCA).
– Plenty of original features including ornate ceilings, timber doors, frames, sash windows and skirting boards
– Additional versatile home office/small 3rd bedroom
– Separate formal lounge & dining area with connecting French doors
– Side driveway provides access to a lock up garage and a generous leafy rear yard
– Easy stroll to Beverley Park Golf Course.
Total Land Size: 625 sqm approx.
13.39m x 46.46m approx.
Council Rates: $375.54 pq approx.